Guest Post: Adam Barker

In a good way, mind you. The last couple of days have been full of deep snow, cold hands and big grins. Where else for all of this to take place but Solitude Mtn. Resort?

I love Little Cottowood Canyon and it’s associated resorts as much as any powder-crazed skier/photographer, but man Solitude can hold it down when it comes to snow, features, and no crowds to battle when shooting. With a sketchy snowpack, I have been forced to shoot inbounds much more than years past. While frustrating at times, it definitely pushes me to see things in a read more…

Guest Post: James Douglas

Visitors come to Solitude, walk through this village and often think to themselves “How cool it would be to live here!!” Well folks I’m here to answer that question for you and the answer is… just as cool as you think it would be. I’ve been a resident here in the Solitude Village for two winters now and can tell you without a doubt that living here is everything you hoped it would be and more. The people are so incredible and accepting that all it might take is one lift ride to make a read more…

Engaged at Solitude

From Solitude’s newest happy couple: “I wanted to let someone at Solitude know! We met in a ski shop and spent the next day, New Year’s Day 2008, skiing together at Solitude. This New Year’s Day we spent the day skiing together at Solitude when Justin took me up Summit and then got down on one knee!”

Not only is Solitude a beautiful place to pop the question, but it is also a perfect spot to tie the knot. Check out our wedding page for some great photos!