Archive for February, 2011

Saturday, February 26th, 2011

And…Do NOT Park in the Bus Lane!!!

Rather than towing this guy’s van, Solitude’s parking crew made their point loud and clear! Hope it washes off. LOL!

No Comments » - Posted in Blog Entry by

Saturday, February 26th, 2011

The Goods…Worth the Wait!

I almost turned around this morning and went home…almost. Did one of the biggest dumps of the year really have to happen on a Friday night? This morning rolled around to massive snow outside and massive lines of people who wanted up the canyon to partake of the white goods. I live at the bottom […]

Monday, February 14th, 2011

Oops, I Did It Again!

Well, while the war rages on my Facebook page and the folks at home have nothing better to do than throw spitballs at each other, I decided to take my eight year old Noah OUT TO HONEYCOMB!

1 Comment » - Posted in Blog Entry by

Sunday, February 13th, 2011

The ????? Line

Ahhh…The sun is shining, the winds are calm and for the moment, spring is in the air. This is Utah so I know not to get too used to the sunshine as the weather here is some of the wackiest. Snow will head in and the temperatures will drop (which we really want to happen […]

Tuesday, February 8th, 2011

Valentine’s at Solitude……Why Not?

High above the hustle and bustle of the Salt Lake Valley, unassumingly tucked away in The Inn at Solitude, can be found the Solitude Mountain Spa. Solitude’s spectacular peaks and snow drenched slopes are some of Utah’s finest creations.  This quiet, peaceful and unpretentious resort entices visitors from all over to come and experience the […]

No Comments » - Posted in Blog Entry,Dining,Events,Lodging,Mountain,People by