Archive for November, 2011

Sunday, November 27th, 2011

The Honest Tude

You might think after the last post that I may have gotten all of the early season kinks worked out but, oddly enough, this week was every bit as crazy. I don’t know, maybe the cards are stacked against me this year. I guess I have to have hope that as the snow begins to […]

No Comments » - Posted in Blog Entry by

Sunday, November 20th, 2011

Cream Jeggings and Apple Cider

I think It may take a few tries to get back into the rhythm of things. The resorts received enough new snow this past week to make it look like it is actually ski season and after a crazy week of Birthday parties (Isaac is officially 6), family, school and everything else, I was ready […]

Monday, November 14th, 2011

First Tracks Online Powder Day Report

by Marc Guido – First Tracks Online www.firsttracksonline.com Day 2: Powder day! The second part of our one-two punch of a storm arrived around 3 am and was a bit bigger than expected. I’d been tossing around the idea of hitting up lift-served at Solitude or skinning at Alta with mbaydala, Skidog and Bobby Danger. […]

Thursday, November 10th, 2011

THE 2011/12 SEASON IS OFFICIALLY UNDERWAY!

This morning was clear and beautiful as I stepped out into the crisp early light. The eastern sun shone brightly over the snow capped peaks and the browning leaves fluttered gently in the breeze. Snow from the last storm still lingered in the cool shade of our yard as the school children had hurried past […]

1 Comment » - Posted in Blog Entry by