Archive for March, 2012

Friday, March 30th, 2012

Just Add Chocolate

I just stumbled across one of the greatest things I’ve heard all season. No, it’s not a miraculous powder dump on my favorite mountain. It’s not that winter will be extended into next season. These are spectacular thoughts, I admit, but it’s spring and closing day is just over two weeks away. With those facts […]

1 Comment » - Posted in Blog Entry by

Saturday, March 24th, 2012

Missing Home

Today I changed my Facebook background picture for the first time this ski year. Since November, it had been a photo I snapped in Honeycomb Canyon last season. I’ve been proud to sport that photo and rep my home resort all this time. However, for the past week, I’ve been heli-skiing in Alaska and thought […]

No Comments » - Posted in Blog Entry by

Wednesday, March 21st, 2012

I Still Got Mine

Alright folks, I have put this one off long enough. I am going to start off by saying that I am one of those girls who is ready to ski in October and ready for something else in March. Not saying that I am totally over skiing, but my brain starts thinking of other things […]

Monday, March 5th, 2012

What’s Better Than a Powder Day?

What does pure exhaustion, sore thighs and utter contentment all have in common? They all mean that I have literally skied my heart out over the last seven days! Sleep has come easy this past week as I have crawled into bed each night worn out and happy. Although, the warm March sun is finally […]