Archive for January, 2013

Wednesday, January 30th, 2013

Dear God, It’s Me Noah

Dear God, it’s me Noah. You know that I am a usually a pretty good kid and you know that I want to grow up and be an honest and good productive member of society. I want you to know that I try my best to listen to my parents, do well in school and […]

4 Comments » - Posted in Blog Entry by

Sunday, January 20th, 2013

Control Your Fear

Warning: Crazy Girl Talking. You may not all agree. On Saturday, I passed a milestone with my baby boy (who is not much of a baby anymore but, he will always be my baby) when I convinced him to ski through his first double black diamond gate into Parachute at Solitude. Isaac has taken to […]

1 Comment » - Posted in Blog Entry by

Monday, January 14th, 2013

What Are You Made Of?

It’s not every day that I am willing to call myself out for what I am, a pansy. Yes, I said it, I am a pansy, a wuss, a girl full of excuses. I am not always these things but for the last week or so, I have been holed up at home with no […]

4 Comments » - Posted in Blog Entry by

Friday, January 11th, 2013

Powder Time

What can you say?  Another awesome weekend of powder for the people.  With the Holiday skiing crowd taking some incredible memories of powder home with them,  the locals were having a field day on the mountain this weekend.  With nearly a foot of new snow friday and  the typical Solitude crowds,  the mountain was loaded […]

1 Comment » - Posted in Blog Entry by