header

There is a first time for everything. I’m not sure if I was looking to seek some humility on the slopes but I was pretty sure my first day on some telemarking gear would give me some. I mean, c’mon. $250 bucks on KSL for boots, skiis, bindings, and even some skins!? Too good to […]

Read More >

Posted by Michael Harp under Blog Entry
No Comments

Although monster storm Brutus left us with some decent snow totals, it has been dry and warm ever since. In fact, I have been moping around wondering if it’s about time I gave another winter sport a try? One where there is climate control and where the conditions are always ripe, say, something like curling […]

Read More >

Posted by rachael under Blog Entry
No Comments

In the wake of last weekend’s epic snowstorm, which left downed power lines, broken branches, piles of leaves and copious amounts of snow from one end of the Wasatch to the other, many of Utah’s residents were left bemoaning the sudden turn from fall to winter. There are others, however, who have been buoyed up […]

Read More >

1 Comment

Spring Skiing is kind of like an Easter Basket filled on Sunday morning…you just never know what your going to get but, your probably going to like it! The last week has been filled with chocolate,  sunshine, wind, dust on crust, chocolate, ice, grey skies, sunburns, sweatshirts, heavy coats, more chocolate, hand warmers, spring gloves, […]

Read More >

No Comments

I just stumbled across one of the greatest things I’ve heard all season. No, it’s not a miraculous powder dump on my favorite mountain. It’s not that winter will be extended into next season. These are spectacular thoughts, I admit, but it’s spring and closing day is just over two weeks away. With those facts […]

Read More >

Posted by gina under Blog Entry
1 Comment

Today I changed my Facebook background picture for the first time this ski year. Since November, it had been a photo I snapped in Honeycomb Canyon last season. I’ve been proud to sport that photo and rep my home resort all this time. However, for the past week, I’ve been heli-skiing in Alaska and thought […]

Read More >

No Comments

Alright folks, I have put this one off long enough. I am going to start off by saying that I am one of those girls who is ready to ski in October and ready for something else in March. Not saying that I am totally over skiing, but my brain starts thinking of other things […]

Read More >

No Comments

What does pure exhaustion, sore thighs and utter contentment all have in common? They all mean that I have literally skied my heart out over the last seven days! Sleep has come easy this past week as I have crawled into bed each night worn out and happy. Although, the warm March sun is finally […]

Read More >

No Comments

I (we all) have been waiting for this day all year! Saturday was cold, blowing and nuking and it was definitely the beginning of something immanently good and, today, well today delivered and good ol’ Utah powder is finally back in the house! Although, there are still some spots that are still waiting for a […]

Read More >

No Comments

“I love it when Solitude under reports and over delivers on snow!” Photo: Brian Thurber The caption above explains just how I feel about skiing yesterday. The double punch of being both a snow day and President’s day, I headed up to Solitude just after lunch hoping to miss at least a portion of the crowd. Nearing […]

Read More >

No Comments

« Previous PageNext Page »