- All products are loaded on Axess Cards. Feel free to re-use last season's Axess card or it's just $5 for a new Axess card.
- All products must be activated in the ticket office.
- Bring or send Axess card to ticket office to use rollover credit from last season.
- Photo I.D. required to pick-up each pass—even members of the same family.
- All passes are photo passes and are non-transferable, except for the Freedom Pass.
- All sales final, no refunds. No credit given for unused passes or unclaimed passes.
It's not just about winter, it's where you spend it. Solitude's terrain is suitable for skiers of all ability levels and includes: 65 named runs, three bowls, a Nordic Center and some of the greatest off-piste terrain in the country. There's also a charming, European-style Village with lodging, dining options and an ice rink. Whether you're looking for amazing terrain or a place to relax and unwind with friends and family, you'll find it in Solitude.
Ticket Office Hours: Tuesday-Sunday 11AM-5PM
Opening with regular hours starting August 30. Open Tuesday through Sunday 11:00am - 5:00pm (closed Mondays). Open on Labor Day (Monday Sep 1). Powderhorn ticket office only - Moonbeam office will not be open until the start of season.
QUALIFIED PRE-SEASON PASS HOLDERS ENJOY:
Qualified season pass holders at Solitude will receive (4) day passes to Deer Valley (Weekday, Non-holiday, Season pass holders will receive 2).
• 10% off discount on most resort dining, retail and services.
• Buddy Passes: Take a Friend to Solitude with a $10 Discount. Just show your Axess card at the ticket window.
• Enjoy the Solitude Nordic Center for only $10 per day, or add a Nordic season pass for only $99.
• Children six and under ski free with a paid adult.